Wednesday, February 13, 2013

How to fail at getting better [extra credit]

Last week, during a lecture, our class had been introduced to two kinds of stress triggers: uncontrollable and those we have power over. We were also suggested to rate our control over a few of the latter on a scale of 1 to 10 and make an honest commitment to improve three most dreadful.

As this quick test revealed, I had the least control over time, commitment and effort. This was already discouraging - the task and the method of execution were heavily recursive.

The rest of the week had been very tiring; I've completely forgotten about this suggestion. I've spent the weekend doing practically nothing. I finally remembered about the assignment during Monday class and felt disappointed in myself.

But not everything is that problematic - I've put myself together to write this blog post. I have an idea that doing extra assignments and chores may improve the dreadful task management of mine. I'll keep the entry updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment